Policy Details Last Updated on 3rd May 2016
What information we collect and how we use it
SignUpBonuses.co.uk may collect this data and information from you:
- Personal information that you submit to us via the Website or email such as your name, contact information (including your email address and postcode), preferences and interests, and any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. Please note that you do not need to provide details such as your name and email address in order to use SignUpBonuses.co.uk.
- Records of correspondence for reference in solving future issues.
- Your responses to surveys or customer research.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
SignUpBonuses.co.uk may use this data and information to:
- Comply with our legal and regulatory duties;
- Conduct internal record keeping;
- Improve our products and services;
- Build up visitor and personal profiles;
- Conduct customer research and analysis;
- Customise the website according to your interests;
- Contact you for market research purposes by email, phone, fax or mail;
- Promote our special offers, new products and services, or any other information you may find interesting where you have consented by providing your email address.
Email addresses and their contents will never be shared with a third party.
Security and storage of your information
SignUpBonuses.co.uk stores your IP address, web browser details, the page requested and the time of the request on our secure server located in Ireland. All communication between the browser and our servers is SSL encrypted; this is the same encryption that banks use. This data is never shared with a third party.
SignUpBonuses.co.uk uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on the Website you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or altering your browser's privacy settings to block cookies (the process you follow will differ from browser to browser). If you would like more information on how to do this please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling our future cookies means that you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website.
SignUpBonuses.co.uk uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google") to help track and understand how the website is being used.
If you do not want your data to be used by Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Links to other websites
Restricting your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal data and information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SignUpBonuses.co.uk will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Previous Document Revisions